The most lightweight, comfortable body cooling system available.
The StaCool Under Vest is an engineered body cooling system that offers hours of critical cooling without compromising mobility. For Multiple Sclerosis patients, a cooling vest can be the passport to fatigue-fighting exercise and activity. For athletes and professionals who labor in extreme heat, a cool vest can be an irreplaceable piece of equipment.
Anyone who has to stay cool and stay on the move knows the value of a body cooling vest that can keep you cool for hours without freezing you in minutes.
The StaCool Under Vest uses high-quality, durable materials and four easily replaceable ThermoPaks to cool the body core comfortably. Each lightweight cooling vest offers three hours of cooling per ThermoPak set, depending on activity type and environmental conditions during use.
- Made from comfortable, breathable Airprene
- Spandex sides for additional comfort and flexibility
- Front zipper for easy dress and removal
- Lightweight – 5 to 5.5 pounds with ThermoPaks
- Wear under clothes or as an over vest
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit any body type
Stacool Under Vests are perfect for:
- SWAT, Hazmat and military professionals, including those wearing level A Protective clothing.
- Multiple Sclerosis patients
- Anyone wanting to stay cool in hot conditions
Every StaCool Under Vest comes with TWO SETS of ThermoPaks
(four packs per set), so wearers always have spare packs to extend cooling times.
StaCool Under Vest with two sets of ThermoPaks: $210
Sizes: Adult XS through XXXL (Tall sizes available)
Colors: Black, gray and tan
Discounts available on bulk orders.
Call 1-866-782-2665 for more information.